The health and safety of our clients and staff is our highest priority. A close second is our commitment in providing uninterrupted services to you. We want you to know that at this important time, you can count on us to be there to support your business.
We are well-prepared to ensure you can rely on FIPCO’s customer care and support in the coming weeks. Here’s what you need to know.
- Our support hours are unchanged, and you can continue to reach us via 800-722-3498 and any of our support emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm CST
- On-call support
- Friday 5 pm – 8 pm CST
- Saturday 8 am – 12 noon CST
- Technical support assistance outside our standard business hours is available if scheduled in advance with our team.
- We will continue to utilize our online and remote collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other, you, and our vendors.
- FIPCO training and education is always available through virtual and web-based options.
- If you’d like to provide your customer with an online application form, FIPCO loan application forms and more are available in fillable PDFs and can be posted to your organization's website. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Our FastApp is an online prequalification tool to provide an online presence to allow your customers to submit loan requests remotely.
- Loan Processing Central Services can assist your team with preparing loan documentation packages. Whether you have an overabundance of loans to complete with the refinance craze or find yourself in need due to staff changes/shortages, our team of experts can assist.
- If you are a Compliance Concierge software client, eSignature integration can help complete loan and deposit account transactions remotely with electronic delivery and signature of documents.
FIPCO’s leadership team is meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the pandemic as it changes. We are operating in accordance with guidance of local governments and public health authorities and have put in place many virus-mitigating actions which result in a reduction of potential transmission.
The CDC’s recommended appropriate actions in response to the coronavirus are constantly evolving. We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation as it progresses. We are working diligently to help everyone stay safe and continue to serve you.
We are all in this together so if you need anything or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re ready to help.