Specifically developed to help financial institutions be compliant with the ever-changing requirements of the mortgage lending operation, Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage efficiently and accurately manages workflow throughout the life of the mortgage loan process. Because this module can incorporate your institution’s distinct lending parameters and rate/fee structure, it is truly unique to your lending operation.
Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage supports multiple loan categories, loan types, loan purposes and amortization types. At your institution’s discretion, automatic decisioning can be enabled, further speeding the underwriting process and providing maximum customer convenience.
Loan categories include: Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, USDA and state programs like WHEDA.
Coming soon: FHA and Federal VA
We think you’ll agree that when it comes to mortgage lending, Compliance Concierge™ is an indispensable loan origination platform! In addition to standard features, your institution can fully maximize the power of Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage by taking advantage of an array of custom options.
Optional Features and Capabilities:
- Lending by Design: we’ll fully customize the Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage module to meet your lending requirements, including workflow, screens, documents, reports, interfaces and database fields
- Third Party Integration: seamless integration with third-party service providers, automatically incorporated into your Directed Screen Flow for maximum productivity
- Interface to Host: servicing system for downloading of CIF information and uploading of closed loans
- Third Party Linking: link scanned documents from third parties to the loan file directly in the Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage module
Here's a quick glimpse at how Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage can improve lender efficiency, maximize compliance and enhance the customer experience:
Compliance Concierge™ Mortgage:
- TRID: software fields, calculations and documents are fully integrated into Compliance Concierge
- Post-Closing Tracking: automatic tracking and reporting of outstanding documents and deeds
- Trusted FIPCO Forms Integration
- Flexible Reporting: pre-defined standard reporting, plus custom report availability
- Institution Parameter Control: helps to ensure overall loan quality and the use of proper controls throughout the loan process
- Automatic Document Determination: the module dynamically determines the right document set for each distinct loan
- Customer Module and Relationship Tracking: records the complete history of the relationship between the customer and the institution, including transactions
For a personal product demonstration, call 800/722-3498 or contact FIPCO Sales.