Electronic files of commonly used Wisconsin Bankers Association (WBA) forms are available in Adobe PDF and Microsoft Word formats. These WBA forms are available through Financial Institution Products Corporation® (FIPCO). Using Microsoft® Word or Adobe Reader, the forms can be electronically filled out and printed.
VENDOR FORMS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT
As a reminder, most forms produced by vendors are covered by copyright. This includes forms produced by FIPCO. Reproduction of a form protected by copyright, by any means or method, is a violation of law unless the form producer holding the copyright provides express permission for the form to be reproduced. In order to maintain the protections copyright affords, violations are pursued by the form producer and can be quite costly to the person or entity committing the violation. Thus, users of forms must not reproduce forms by any means unless permitted to do so by the producer of the form.
- Flexibility - The customer may print blank forms as well as completed ones.
- Cost Efficient - Eliminates the expense of maintaining a Hard Copy Forms inventory.
- Compliance - Wisconsin Bankers Association forms have been accepted as standard by bank regulatory agencies, attorneys and the Wisconsin judiciary. In conjunction with legal counsel, these forms are developed and reviewed by the WBA Drafting Team, helping to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations. WBA consumer forms have been approved by the Department of Financial Institutions and as such are deemed in compliance with the Wisconsin Consumer Act.
- WORD documents - Allows for completion of the form in Microsoft® Word.
- Adobe PDF - A blank copy of the form can be printed for manual completion, or information can be entered in blank areas. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a requirement for utilizing this format and can be downloaded at no charge from the Adobe web site.
- Click here for a complete list of our WBA Forms. FIPCO's Forms Department can assist you regarding what forms are available electronically.
FIPCO routinely updates the form images in conjunction with all necessary regulatory requirements and form enhancements.Updates contain the form file as well as a notice detailing the changes made.For added user convenience, all updates to form images are delivered automatically via e-mail.
Please contact the FIPCO Forms Department at (800)722-3498, ext. 236 for more information regarding FIPCO'S Electronic Forms.